COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is: Clue Adventures Ltd (company no 10072512)] whose registered office is at Arch 419 Burdett Road, London, England, E3 4AA
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 14 years or over except employees of Clue Adventures Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [http://www.clueadventures.com/stephen] on facebook & twitter.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Midnight on the 13th Nov 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
On the page www.clueadventures.com/stephen entrants must solve the puzzle correctly and enter the answer, their name and email address. Pressing submit with transfer their answer to us. The draw will take place from correct entries received.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: A one hour Escape Game called The Book of Secrets at 5pm on 23rd Nov 2017 at Clue Adventures E3 Studio.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen:
[at random by software, from all correct entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.]
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and now the prize can be reserved for the given date.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 2 days after closing date by emailing the following address: Arch 419 Burdett Road, London, England, E3 4AA
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Generally, we will only send you marketing messages with an option to 'Opt Out' at anytime and unsubscribe from any emails that we may send you.
We may send your personal data to third parties and by entering you agree to such transfer.
By taking part in our competition, you agree to participate in publicity at the Promoter’s request if you are the winner of a competition or prize draw. You agree that the prize game may be recorded and your name and image may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
- Clue Adventures ‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Clue Adventures Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Clue Adventures also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.